2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ
Our Price $22,995
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Ebony Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- Rear wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- Extended Warranty Available
AutoPark Dallas is excited to offer you this (Car) for sale!
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!!!
Financing is available!
Get pre-approved in no time by filling out a credit application on the finance section of our website!
We also offer different extended warranty options!
SELL US YOUR CAR! WE BUY CARS!
**All vehicles are priced for QUICK SALE. All REASONABLE offers will be considered**
AutoPark Dallas is dedicated to offering a level of customer service not usually found in the automobile industry. We take pride in continuing this service long after the vehicle has been delivered. We strive for excellence and make every effort to see that our customer is completely satisfied with every purchase. Referrals and Testimonials is what our business is built on.
Our extensive buying experience guarantees quality, pre-owned and new vehicles hand-picked from factory sources. Our love for the automobile and our dislike of traditional dealership tactics motivate us to provide the service we do!
Pre-purchase inspections are always welcomed! We also offer airport shuttles, amazing finance options, extended warranties and so much more!
We accept trade-ins, will BUY your car (modified or not) even if you don't buy one from us, and offer consignment deals to SELL your vehicle for you! For more information just give us a CALL or TEXT!!
Call or Text Anytime!
Se habla Español
WE BUY CARS!
- XM NavTraffic is available in over 80 markets and works with your vehicle's navigation system to give you real-time traffic data right when you need it most - while you're driving. You'll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive time information. Plus, you can use XM NavTraffic at the same time you're enjoying XM Radio. You'll find that once you start using XM NavTraffic, you won't want to drive without it (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after trial period. Available only in select markets. For more information, see xmradio.com/navtraffic.)
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, flip and fold with child seat top tether anchor
- Seats, front bucket with Perforated leather-appointed seating, (AG1) 12-way power driver and (AG2) front passenger seat adjusters, power lumbar control, heated and cooled seats, 2-position driver memory (including lumbar), adjustable head restraints, storage pockets and floor console
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Lighting, interior with dome lamp, driver-and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Headliner, cloth
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Audio system with navigation, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and multimedia navigation auxiliary jack input, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume, (USR) USB Port, TheftLock and voice recognition, plays CD only in upper slot, includes (USB) XM Satellite Radio with XM NavTraffic (Upgradeable to (UUK) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVDbased navigation. Not available with (U42) rear seat DVD player entertainment system or (PCJ) Sun, Entertainment and Destinations Package. Navigation Map Disc will either cover Alaska and the 48 contiguous states or Hawaii depending on sales state.)
- Audio system feature, USB port
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 8-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed (Unique design with chrome strip included on LTZ)
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab with a removable and stowable rear window
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, Chrome
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Steering, power
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package)
- Key, single, 2-sided
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10936 models.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD models.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block Included
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC Included
- BLACK Included
- STANDARD PAINT Included
- LTZ PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment Included
- AUDIO SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION, AM/FM STEREO WITH MP3 COMPATIBLE CD/DVD PLAYER AND DVD-BASED NAVIGATION auxiliary jack input, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume, (USR) USB Port, TheftLock and voice recognition, plays CD or DVD in upper slot, includes (USB) XM Satellite Radio with XM NavTraffic Included
- EBONY, CUSTOM PERFORATED LEATHER-APPOINTED Included